AC Repair and Installation
Dilmak Residential and Commercial AC Installation and AC Repair San Antonio
Call on Dilmak Services for all of your AC installation and repair needs. We are happy to visit your home or business for anything from a simple repair to a complete system installation. We don’t charge overtime, so don’t hesitate to call us for emergency 24-hour AC repair in San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Common AC repairs our technicians perform
Our highly skilled technicians are trained in the repair of every brand and model of air conditioners, including York, Ruud, Trane, Amana, Rheem, Carrier, GE and more. Based on our many years of experience, we have compiled a list of common problems that can cause air conditioners to break down or perform below optimum levels:
- Faulty electrical wiring, resulting in power issues or tripped Circuit breakers.
- Low refrigerant levels resulting from a possible leak.
- Outside condenser fan not operating properly, resulting in improper heat transfer, that could result in compressor overheating or compressor failure.
- Bad compressor contactor or capacitors, resulting in improper power to compressor, resulting in compressor damage or compressor failure.
- Dirty Filters, Resulting in low return air, and low air flow across the indoor coil, causing the indoor coil to become froze over.
- Air quality in the home to be inadequate, resulting in health issues, such as respiratory and allergy problems. remedies that can help these issues are UV lights to help the build up of mold in the A/C unit, Reme Ionizer, electrostatic filters, dehumidifiers, duct cleaning and duct replacement.
- Overall remedy is proper Air Conditioning maintenance.
- Dilmak Services can offer service agreements to meet all customers needs.
Schedule your AC Tune-up
The way you maintain your AC unit should be no different from the way you care for your car. It’s often mandatory or necessary that we do proper maintenance care on our cars, so why shouldn’t we with our air conditioning units? Extend the life of your air conditioner with a Dilmak AC Maintenance Agreement! Many common problems are preventable if regular heating and AC maintenance is performed at least twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. We offer general maintenance to your outside and inside HVAC systems. Contact us today to schedule your maintenance visit.
Tighten electrical connections
Inspect wiring condition
Wash outdoor coil (cooling)
Inspect service disconnect and fuses
Test fan motor capacitor
Test compressor capacitor
Electrical Performance Test
Outdoor motor amps
Indoor motor amps
Voltage drop across contactor
Electric heat amp draw
Check thermostat operation (digital or analog)
Inspect blower motor and wheel
Inspect and clean condensate drain
Inspect secondary drain system
Inspect evaporator coil
System Performance Test
Temperature split at unit
Return temperature indoor
Supply temperature indoor
Inspect defrost control
Inspect reversing valve solenoid
Check pilot (as needed)
Check gas shut off
Inspect main burners
Visually inspect temperature safety switches
Inspect flame sensor/clean
Inspect flue pipe
Check inducer fan motor
Inspect blower door safety switch
Inspect burner ignition system